Cookson & Zinn Products
Aboveground Pressure Vessels
CZ’s pressure vessel range is designed to , to meet the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED), in both carbon and stainless steel.
In-house pressure vessel design, together with Finite Element Analysis software, means we can take a client's design criteria and translate into a fully detailed manufacturing drawing. In both horizontal cylindrical or vertical cylindrical configuration, in thickness of up to 25mm and diameters up to 4m, CZ covers a wide range of carbon and stainless steel pressure vessels to suit many applications.
These applications include chemical storage, water filtration, surge vessels, LPG and vessels used in power generation.
Internal linings for our pressure vessel range are Water Council approved and there is a wide range of sophisticated external coatings available.
- Designed to .
- PED compliant.
- Carbon and stainless steel.
- Horizontal cylindrical or vertical cylindrical.
- In-house pressure vessel design, including Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Thickness of up to 25mm, diameters up to 4m *Chemicals, water filtration, surge vessels, LPG, power generation.
- Internal linings including rubber, epoxy and GRP.
- Sophisticated external coatings.