Cookson & Zinn Products
Aboveground Stainless Steel Storage Tanks and Stainless Steel Vessels
CZ is one of the UK's most versatile stainless steel tank and storage vessel manufacturers, not only on size and configuration of products, but also in terms of material types.
Segregated facilities allow fabrication of stainless steel storage tanks and vessels in 304L, 316L, 904L grades from the simple chemical holding tank to the most sophisticated reactor vessel.
Just some of the types of storage tanks and vessels are illustrated here and the CZ work takes them into such markets as Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Flavours, Water, Power Generation and more.
Polished stainless steel tanks can also be supplied and full in-house design facilities are available including finite element analysis.
- Totally segregated manufacturing area.
- MIG, TIG, MMA welding facilities.
- 304L, 316L, 904L grades of steel.
- Polishing available: From 600 mm dia to 4400 mm vessels.
- Thicknesses up to 25 mm.
- Weight of vessels up to 25 tonnes.
- Painting and Insulation available at works.
- In house calculations and design facility including FEA.